The 2015 application is open! Deadline: Feb. 15, 2015
During the application process you will need to provide:
- Names and email addresses for two people who will provide letters of recommendation
- Electronic version of your college transcript (scanned hard copies if electronic transcripts are not available)
- Personal essay of approximately 1500 words or less describing:
Applicants are encouraged to learn about faculty doing research in their areas of interest and identify their top choices for potential mentors in the application. There are links to help you find out more about research areas on the IBS-SRP main page.
- How your participation in IBS-SRP would contribute to your future goals and career plans.
- Which area(s) of research are of interest you.
- Any previous research experience you've had, if any.
Selection and Placement
Selection and laboratory placement of students will take place in January, February, and March. Applicants who are not placed will be notified by the end of April.
Dr. Janet Branchaw