Courses for K-12 Educators
The following courses offered by the WisTEP program were designed for K-12 educators but some may be appropriate for undergraduate students as well. If you have questions, please contact the instructor.
- Inquiry-Based Science Teaching (1-week immersion course for K-12 educators, can be taken for 1-2 credits)
- Rainforests and Coral Reefs (11-week online course for middle and HS educators, 1-2 credits or no credit option)
- Science Futures (1-week course on science teaching for K-12 educators, 3 graduate credits, $50 fee for lodging/food)
- Stream Monitoring Curriculum Training (1-week course for middle and HS educators, may be taken for credit, $50)
- Wisconsin Tree Identification (2-week course, online and field, non-credit, 2 CEUs, $50)
More courses are available through the Wisconsin Leads program.